MERCY MSM MAGNESIUM SOAK 25G
From Cloud 9 Naturally:
25g size only
Our all-natural Mercy MSM soak was designed for people that have pain everywhere. It is a bath soak formulated with the highest quality of Dead Sea Salt available with high magnesium, calcium, potassium and bromides. The exact same essential oils that go in our lotion, also go in our soak. Sea Salt and Epsom salts delivering an even high percentage of minerals. Apricot kernel oil is added to keep skin soft and supple. This beneficial combination offers more than 40 different vitamins, minerals and nutrients needed for optimal health. Comes in a mesh bag to “steep” in the tub and keep all the herbs in place.
The Mercy MSM soak has a great, minty smell and goes a long way. Use it for:
- Muscle pain
- Sports injuries
- Sore/tired feet
- Colds and flu
- Stress release
- Calming sick or cranky children (over 2 years of age)
- Labour support
- and so much more!
It has a long lasting effect and can be used with our Mercy MSM lotion or spray for extra relief. May even provide relief for fibromyalgia sufferers when used with the lotion. Safe to use on children over 2 years old. Has been used successfully by many pregnant women, but as with all pregnancies, please check with your health care provider.
After two years of experimenting, we believe we have come up with the best possible combination of essential oils known for their ability to ease pain through their individual properties. They are anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral, among other attributes which you can find on our essential oil information pages. We only use the highest grade, therapeutic oils with GC and MS testing to ensure quality.
Organic Herb Blend
A very carefully formulated blend of herbs traditional used for their healing qualities. This combination can provide a sense of relief from pain, cramps, anxiety, ADHD, headache, colic, rheumatism, achy joints, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and more…
MSM is an organic chemical compound found in plants and animals. It can also be created in a lab. It has many uses in the world of natural medicine, and seems to act by supplying sulphur, which is needed to make other chemicals in the body, either by ingesting or applying to the skin. It is used for pain, inflammation and swelling, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, tendonitis, musculoskeletal pain, muscle cramps, scars, cuts, wounds, headaches, and many others.
Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salts
- Magnesium Chloride: it is important to muscles and nerves, blood pressure, blood glucose, energy, DNA, bone structure, glutathione (for immune system), calcium and potassium transport, muscle contraction, and normal heart rhythm. Until a few years ago most scientists believed that magnesium could not be absorbed by the skin and the results of epsom salt baths were imagined. This fallacy was finally debunked by a doctor in England using scientific studies measuring magnesium uptake in blood. It has been found to vastly improve survival rates in heart and stroke victims and premature babies. Signs of magnesium deficiency are on the rise rumoured to be the results of over fertilization and leaching of magnesium from soils . Deficiency includes loss of appetite, nausea, fatigue, vomiting, muscle weakness, numbness, tingling, cramping, muscle contractions, personality changes, abnormal heart rhythms, insomnia…
- Potassium Chloride: is an electrolyte replenisher, critical to healthy hearts function, kidneys, cell health, builds protein, is important to healthy bones and muscle. It is easily depleted by over exercize, high sodium diet, (lots of junk food), diarrhea, and IBS. It is particularly important for those suffering osteoporosis.
- Sodium Chloride: sodium and potassium work as a finely balanced team. Here is how they work: sodium works outside the cell walls while potassium works inside the cell walls. Together, the balanced concentration difference creates an electrochemical gradient called membrane potential. Maintained by ion pumps, which exchange sodium for potassium in the cells, taking up approximately 20-40% of the resting energy of a typical adult! This balance of potassium and sodium is life sustaining, important to nerve impulse, muscle contraction and cardiac (heart) function. Sodium also plays a vital role in cells absorbing nourishment, helping the immune system function and expel waste. Depletion of these two minerals is seen during excessive exercise and bouts of flu/diarrhea. A good bath soak can help replenish
- Calcium Chloride: Potassium, magnesium, and calcium seem to have a symbiotic relationship. Potassium and magnesium help control the amount of calcium in vascular smooth muscle which control blood flow and blood pressure and increases circulation and is necessary in strengthening cell membranes. Calcium is vital for production and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones and regulating the heart muscles making balanced magnesium, sodium and potassium vital to the health of the body. Unbalance one and everything can start to unravel.
- Bromides: are necessary for collagen production, which is the most abundant protein in the body, helping to hold the whole body together. Collagen is found in muscle, tendons, bone and skin. Bromides have few studies done on them though low bromides have been reported to show signs of reduced growth, fertility, and life expectancy in some animals. Veterinaries have used it to control seizures in animals for years, preferring its’ use to drugs. Bromides are known to be sedative, and are mildly germicidal. In baths, they help relax and ease muscle stiffness.